Random thoughts August 27, 2007Posted by vettithoughts in General vetti, Texas.
1. Red Bull Flugtag Texas 2007 (Austin, August 25, 2007): 28 teams of drunken fools trying to fly their homemade flying machines and 85,000 fools (including me) watching them fall on their faces into water.
2. Magnolia Cafe: 24 hours eatery in Austin. It is good and has good vegetarian options.
3. La madeline: Always a great place for lunch. Their tomato basil soup is yummy.
4. Jamba Juice: Fruit juices that retain the taste of the fruits and most of all not too sweet.
5. Bombay Express: Finally to round off.. Indian food at Bombay express- Good food, not too oily, tasty and for an Indian restaurant very good, non intrusive ambiance.